Public Transport access to our march muster point can be easily made through Paisley Gilmour Street Train Station (accessibility information here: https://www.scotrail.co.uk/plan-your-journey/stations-and-facilities/pyg) , Paisley Central Street Bus Stop 3 (which features a flat route into County Square).
- Our muster point at County Square is ringed in flat cobbles, which are uneven in some places. These cobbles yield to flat flagstone as soon as the march leaves the muster point.
- At the corner of Gilmour Street and High Street, there is a slight upward slope in the road.
- As the march turns on to Storie Street, there is a downward slope of roughly 15 degrees.
- The student’s Union is wheelchair accessible, however the pavement leading to the access point is mostly blocked by a curb. We advise moving onto the pavement using the ramp at the traffic lights at the top of Storie Street. Another ramp to the left just before reaching the Student’s Union is available, but is cracked and uneven.
- The pavement leading to the Union access point will be available only to those who require access to that point.
The Student’s Union is fully wheelchair accessible. There are accessible toilets on both floors. There is a quiet space set up on the second floor, which is accessible via an elevator.
Unfortunately, the venue does not have a hearing loop. Additionally, the venue does not have a hoist changing facility.